Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yummy in my Tummy!!

I love cooking. It's one of the few things that relaxes me and makes me happy. I also enjoy seeing the end results and the expressions on my family's face when they taste my creations-whether good or bad.

I know we are in a recession and we all could use a little help. But, often we forget our problems when we focus on others. What better way to focus on someone else than to invite them over for dinner. You can invite an entire family, a newly married or engaged couple, or a college student; it really doesn't matter. So, I encourage you to make a little extra for dinner this upcoming week and share your blessings with someone else! Who knows, you may like it so much, this may become a once a month thing. Happy Eating.

Sunday--Shepard's Pie
Monday--Oven fried chicken wings, brown rice, green beans
Tuesday--Baked Penne
Wednesday--Left overs
Thursday--Tilapia with roasted corn, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli
Friday--Easy baked rice casserole, grilled chicken
Saturday--Left overs

No comments:

Post a Comment